Monday, June 16, 2014

world cup so far.

1. My best pick for the world cup so far is Costa Rica beating Uruguay. Totally world class act of underdogs. I wasn't suppose to stay up that night so I could recharge for Italy vs England but boy it was so worth it.

2. There were 2 things I love about watching Netherlands beating Spain. Of course the fact Spain was raped, and also that I got to spend a quiet 105 minutes with my uncle. Not so quiet after 2nd half when we both jumped off the bed in amazement of Robben's goal. I still remember how happy I was!

3. Last weekend was pretty havoc. Not only that I was still trying to adjust my body clock to KL slash Rio timezone, the family decided to have an ad hoc overnight for 2 nights. So yes, family time during daytime, football time during night time, I collapsed on 3rd day, realised I am no longer qualified to be a zombie.

4. But nothing to complain, I got everything under one roof for 48 hours. The best companions in life, the best food, and football. nothing. absolutely nothing to complain.

5. Huge crush on Pirlo now I blushed whenever somebody said his name.

6. Tonight the big game, Germany vs Portugal. Already so nervous!

No comments: