Thursday, June 5, 2014

Time to let go

After a few series of finding treasures in my very own messy closet, i decided that it's time, for spring cleaning. Spring cleaning for every winter summer fall. Ya right.

For a start, it's time to let go all the baju kurungs from 2007-2010, can't hardly fit em anymore :( 
been keeping these baju kurungs since forever, they held extra special places in my heart because each of them are worn to various special occassions. plus i never really spent my own cent for baju kurung so I take it as present from my parents. To let them go I must seek consent from my mother too, to which she had no problem to allow because I definitely can't fit into those anymore T_T











Some of this have safely landed in my cousins' hands. Some will be given to the project baju raya.


Next, handbags, casual clothes and scarves. 
A woman's trash is another woman's treasure. if you would like to have any of this baju please let me know. Don't feel ashamed, I always take my friends' leftovers too. Why not right?

No comments: