Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Kimono-Case Bucket Bag


It was long forgotten (sometimes greedy people forgot their bucket list) until we were on a flight back from Bali and this girl sat next to Aisha put her very sleek and chic black bucket bag on her flip table.

My jaw dropped.

Made Aisha look inside out left right center for the brand of the bag but failed. She even looked inside the bag but found nothing near the inside compartment or the zipper.

Heart crushed, fell in love so deeply, decided to get one for myself once i touched down.

So, my days back from Bali have been filled with trips to malls but you know that mystery, when you don't want something it's always flying across your face but when you want it, NOPE you cannot find it anywhere. NOWHERE TO BE SEEN.

Heart crushed again, cried into my pillow in the middle of the night, then i remembered something.

WAITA MINUTE. waitaaaaa minuteeeeee.

*switched on lights, rambled on my closet*

FOUND IT, there, lying forever in a pile of unwanted clothes.



Just like the Kimono case, this one, also hanging there at the back of my closet altogether with a few other things that i don't think I will need but maybe I had been searching high and low for.






No comments: