Monday, June 9, 2014

Time to focus

Aaron has started to embarrass me on a new level, in a public place. At masjid, to be precise, during Zohor time. Oh waw, congrats baby boy. You have successfully throw my faith and hope away from you.

He actually has no idea how much I love him but whatever he did to me 2 days ago, I can't take it anymore. It's too much.

I wanted to give it another try, say another 2 years (I have a plan to change car when I'm 30) but it looks like I'm giving up on him sooner than I thought.

I was lucky he caught me shameful at a fullhouse masjid on Saturday afternoon, where 2 of my friends came and rescued me and and a handsome towing guy came and rescue him.

Every cloud has its own silver lining. Now where's that Ford catalog? Gimme it. I wanna look into it and said the magic mantra 'I can afford this'. Buy I, I mean, I-yah. kahkah.

No comments: