Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Too Loud

We were having dinner yesterday at Saba restaurant, when I came up with a quiz "guess what's the theme for this year Independence Day"

The guessing game gone wild and so funny we laughed so hard (what else is new?) until a woman from the next table called me and asked us 'to keep it low'

'Perlahan skit dik, kedai makan ni, tempat orang nak makan!'

Haha ok waw. Thanks. Enjoy your meal. Sure the food tasted better with the silent ambiance right.

(nothing new there, by the way. so used to be called to 'keep it low' LULZ)

we didn't take any offence or anything, clearly we were THAT loud, but it was still fun, tho.

Sometimes I think maybe one day there was this guy who brought my photo home and said 'Mum, I found her! the girl of my dream!!' *showed my picture to mother*

"JUST FORGET HER!! the other day I was at a restaurant, she and her friends were there. they laughed so hard! no manners at all!"

Haha. then. sorry aunty. your son's loss. GITUUUUUUUUU.


No comments: