Thursday, June 12, 2014

I Dare You

One of the many reasons I'm staying put here at my current job is... the odd business hours. That contributes A LOT to my love, to football. You know.

Andddd now *drumrollllsss* WORLD CUP is here again!

Oh my, life is good again. I have made arrangement, for the whole 30 days to come, I'll be on night shift (my night shift starts at 2pm and ends at 11pm, it's not bad at all, don't feel sorry) so no last minute MC, EL, boss I'm late stuff, I'll be freeeee. Living in Rio Timezone. Ola!

BUT it's so annoying to receive sooo many messages about people who aren't sporting about this once in 4 years. I heard some offices even mend some new rules like serious action will be taken and stuff. Oh come on, boss. Cut some slack. Once in 4 years!

If I were a boss, I will allow flexible working hours during World Cup. As long as you get your job done!

And, what's up with all the jokes about women don't get football. Oh come on, momma has been allowing daddy to watch late night footie since forever. Sometimes she jumps in the couch (for Rud Gulit, always Rud Gulit) too. Maybe we watch football for all the hotstuffs (don't get me started), but still, we don't mind guys staying up late night. Totally gets it!

It's 2014; FIFA jokes, remote control joke, offsides joke, Ronaldo and Cristiano Ronaldo joke, lame. Sometimes I think guys are intimidated because girls are getting so good at this.

And for me, 2014, IS FOR GERMANYYYY.

No comments: