Monday, November 29, 2010

Little Girl Inside

Mama and Ayah were here for a few days. They picked me up from the office on Friday, went to my house for the first time, and kidnapped me for a heaventh gateaway for the weekend.

It is always the best thing to be the only child for a while ;p

Then there was this birthday party for little princess Hana Ardiyana. She's four, but this was the first ever birthday party for her. So it was so grand that everything was done with very particular details.



Me and Kakchik were in charged of the game, and tell you what, KIDS THEY DONT FEEL TIRED! oh my god. I have to beg them to slow down so I could take a sip! but No way Jose, they kept on bugging me with gamesss! OMG OMG OMG. But they all were such a sport. It is so cute to see them so enthuastic albeit the prizes were a lil bit funny (super ring, cheezels and such). They just wanna have fun!

But of course the hardest is to handle the Musical Chair for Adults. THEY CHEAT like you never know! Haha.



I had fun, the princess totally had fun. I hope everyone did :)

Sunday came, after a heavenly Asam Pedas lunch at Puncak Alam (thanks to Kak Yah and family) off we all went to the princess's Graduation Concert. She was so cute in her Bhangra and Hawaian costume, dancing twice and was smiling all the way :)



Later, Ayah, being a big fan of Lamb Kabsah, drove all the way from Kota Kemuning to Cyberjaya just to taste one from Saba Restaurant, before sending me back to Puchong.

Macam balik asrama, I wanna cryyyy (but of course I didnt, I'm a bigg girlll!)

*weeping

No comments: