Wednesday, November 10, 2010

And so it begins.

I have never appreciated sunlight this much.

A cuppa coffee, an empty seat with no one to talk to.

Alah biasalah awal awal. Awkward, alone, boring, sesat, parking mahal, makan sorang, baju tak cantik, kasut buruk.

Go back to an empty house with an astro with no sports channel, FRIENDS on the laptop and thank God, a cousin.

Nama pon keluar dari comfort zone.

Nak keluar hari-hari,boleh! Tapi poket rabakk :( sorry saya si miskin!

Yang bernama Aisha, Dalila, Azlin, Raja, Afiq, dan Adek. Thank you sebab saya sampai je semua cabut ekor nak jumpa (as if ;p)

(And of course super cousins, kesayangannnsss)

Yang lain-lain, banyak masa lagii.

But I missed home, really. I'm secretly wishing that Mama and Ayah will move here too ;p

I miss my old colleagues at Kuantan too. Biasalah rindu rindu, apa kau fikir aku hati batu?

Am looking forward Kartika Malini to be city girl too. And Mama and Ayah to finally change their mind (miracle happen people) and come live here.

Till then, anybody nak buat appointment lagi? I'm free friday nite :p
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

1 comment:

Elena said...

All the best Hani! :)