Friday, November 26, 2010

NKOTBSB

Kids nowadays are lucky kan. I'm talking all kids, not only Bieber. Damn he won the ARTIST OF THE YEAR! Anyway, how lucky are you kids to be able to watch your favourite bands in your favourite channel through the MTV all the time.

Speaking of MTV, I just found out that there is no longer Channel [V]! Why?

Last nite I stayed up late, just because I missed the live show of American Music Awards a few days ago. My, the good old days. Everything came flashing back.

Of course, the Backstret Boys, at the end of the show.



My age was post NKOTB, so I grew up listening to BSB as my favourite band. And so lots of girls my age too kan. We have our own favourite Backstreet Boy. Mine of course was Brian B'rock Littrell.


Auw. So cute. Voice so good *faint. (of course, pic nak kne sensorrr aje)

When we were so into the BSB, I remember clutching remote control to my hand with and empty tape in the VCR all the time. In case whenever their video is on TV2, I could record it and show it to my friends. We all would once in a while gather at any of our houses to watch the latest vid of our favourite band.

Back then, nothing can be downloaded from nowhere yaw. We buy original video tapes of concert and such. I have full collection no kidding. It wasn't easy, I didn't grow up in a city where a music store is called Speedy. I have to bribe the apek kedai kaset to load me latest stuff of BSB and such.

And so does kedai buku to buy me Smash Hits, Lime, Galaxy. Waw. Those were the days.



See minute 3.33. If you still remember, they did this dance once in their BSB live in Frankfurt. this dance was a tribute to NKOTB.

They now, deserve a tribute themselves.

I'll pay no matter how much it takes if BSB decides to tour Asia one day. Yes I will!

2 comments:

kaymalini said...

dulu,mampu beli Galaxi je.pastu ada satu fail simpan poster je.sekali gi sekolah pengawas rampas.bodo.

kaymalini said...

dulu,mampu beli Galaxi je.pastu ada satu fail simpan poster je.sekali gi sekolah pengawas rampas.bodo.