Friday, November 19, 2010

Make it Two.

'Kita dah geng 10 orang dari foundation, nak duduk semeja masa batch dinner!'



I have to be honest, that without each and everyone of this 10, I don't know what have I become. I might get lost in the way.

I am very glad, MORE THAN NO ONE CAN IMAGINE, that at the first place, God put me in between this 9 amazing girls (back then), women now.

10 Happy go lucky, drama queen, joker, famous ;p, geek, nerd, ZUMA-MANIAC! girls now have become succesful engineers, pursueing Masters dream, working for big companies, travelling around the world, and the best is, a wifey and mother to be.


Mother To Be, Wifey To Be.

Tonight, one of us is going to be another wifey. In another one month, one of us is going to be a mummy.

I'm showered with love, it can't be better :)

No comments: