Thursday, November 4, 2010

Farewell Me :D

Yeah. I'm bad. I don't know how to at least, PRETEND THAT I'M SAD.

It's my last day here. It isn't as hurting as when I was about to leave Kuantan. I weeped like a 5 year old.

After this, no more of this :)

yes what you see behind it is Youtube. These people will never feel my lost -_-"

Anyway, since it's my last day, I decided to bring some food to the office. Courtsey of Mama and Ayah. Haha. What?? I didn't have any money, remember!! hehe

It's really normal for people in Terengganu to eat Nasi Minyak for breakfast on daily basis ok. So, your vision, is not blurry at all. This is really Nasi Minyak.



It comes with a motive. So that whenever next time people ask me, 'Bila nak makan Nasi Minyak?' I can scream to their face

'YANG KAT PANTRY HARI TU KAU INGAT APE?!"

Scream to their faces, right. Dramatic much.

Off to say bye bye and kiss kiss hug hug. will try my best to shed some tears ;p

1 comment:

RS. said...

hahaha the last one cam sial.
did you try ur best silly??

ah, Welcome (to a place closer to me YEAHH!) :-)