Wednesday, November 4, 2009

49.

Today is my daddy's 49th birthday.

I was told when he was young he wasn't even this good looking.
I was told when he was young he was fierce and scary.
I was told when he was young he used to take Medicine.
I was told when he was young he was poor.



Today,
He is more and more Handsome.
He is lovely and sporting and cheerful.
He is a Maths genius.
He is well-being.

And he's not even Old =)

To the guy who made me set a high benchmark of how my future husband should be,

I Love You, Ayah. Happy Birthday!




Haruslah letak gamba dengan Tun kan. Haha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Огромное вам человеческое спасибо, очень актуальная заметка.

Anonymous said...

!!!111 adin adin

wcj59 said...

sila pakai seat belt d blkg ye.
then,kem salam TUN! =p

kaymalini said...

i nak save gamba ni.i adore lame dah papa u whatsoever ni.kalo lalu tepi.i geram je nak cakap 'saya kawan ngan mat zac!oke2 bukan2 hani mememia.oke2 bukan2.oke.oke.hmmmmm.yes kak long!

hahaha.
(i pon da confuse, i bangga kawan ngan u or kenal papa u ni)hahah.bolok ngguh.