Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hari ini Hujan

Anyone who thinks that sunshine is Pure Happiness, has never danced in the Rain.
 
I love the rain. I love rainy days.Bak kata Raja, when it's raining, you cannot jog, you cannot drive, you cannot do nothing but just sit there and be melancholic.
 
Exactly. I love being melancholic once in a while, while listening to the raindrops pouring.
 
Bila hari hujan tak boleh tengok Astro, tak boleh on PC, tak boleh on TV, tak boleh on lampu, tak boleh on microwave. Just you and the raindrops.
 
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the feeling. Relief! Today the earth (at least where I am) is wet, I was driving. Bes siot.
 
Driving, alone. Pasang lagu pisi kuat-kuat. Raining all the way from Terengganu to Kuantan.
 
My supposedly 1 and half hour journey jadi 3 hours. Singgah breakfast dengan Rumet lagi. Bes tak bes tak.
 
Oh thanks to Nicolas Saputra (Puisi Cahaya Bulan), Atilia (Kasih Tak Kembali), Zee Avi (Let Me In), Corrine Bailey Rae (Just Like A Star) and Jason Mraz (A Beautiful Mess) sebab teman I all the way tadi.
 
Tapi kalau hujan, dapat tidur or Dance in The Rain is the best thing!
 
 

4 comments:

Aishah AR said...

If you were here, ko mmg xya bangun dari katil terus sebab hari2 24hrs hujan...melancholic la kau sepanjang masa, nyah!

Hani said...

haha melampaulah nyah. if aku kt sane, aku melancholic bile panas la pulak boleh?! haha

Unknown said...

Kakak,

I say dance in the rain jom jom!
=)

Hani said...

oh si rambut hot,
i did just now!