Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It is the time of the year.

I went back home for the annual durian fest. YUMMMAAAYYYHHHH. Mama made jemput-jemput durian and pulut durian (me favorita!) and of course endless supply of Durian stock up in my stomach enough for one year.

Now, not only that I am super boncet (durian tak hadam ke?), I am also having a great Sore throat! Superb.

Andddd, I cut my Hair! weehuu! No more long hair (and suprisingly, I'm not missing it!) I love love this new hair! Feels SOOO MMUUCCCCHHHH lighter haha. Of koslah, Rumet was shocked to see how many of my hair goes to dispose. SANGAT BANYAK OK. Sangat horror! Haha. Thanks rumet teman I!



Oh well, begitu seronok nye spend mase with Rumet!!! Gossip gossip gossip and endless gossips muahaha.

This weekend, Mekar weekend outing to Kedah and Penang. Demit have to think for Matjun's wedding gift now. urgh!

I love weddings, but the shopping for gifts gives me goosebumps. Households items could burn a HUGE hole in your pockets.

What if when I got married and I want to buy that RM75 pillow or that RM105 thermos or the RM49.90 garbage can?

Why are these simple items came with very ridiculous price? Argh.

PS: Magh, we all will miss baby Faris like you do. But trust us, all we want is you to be back healthy!

5 comments:

Mag said...

haha..sebab u suke name faris xpasal-pasal baby i terus jadi laki.i perlu sihat untuk ke konvo jumpe u ol.

botolbiru said...

u will dear.
sihat tau.jangan langgar pantang dah
we happy cz u're oke.
hahah

WaDieQ said...

datang kedah ? penang ? meh la datang umah aku

RS. said...

muka... Nice.

:)

~lalala~ said...

mn neh, rmbt baru hang z?