Friday, July 31, 2009

My oh My.

I've given myself the time. One year, I said. Nah, in just a few days, that year is complete.

Have I found what was there to suprise me?

I doubt not.

Everything is still the same. I'm still fat, still single, still moneyless, still the same old brand new me. I have found nothing to suprise me.

Workwise, not suprising at all.

I need new challenge. I need a turning point. I need something to make me more.

Make me extraordinary.

Make people proud of me.

So, this year to come, I'm giving myself a time for a big change, a total turning point.

I will either be not fat, be not single, be not moneyless.

Hey you guys, be the witness of me taking up my own challenge.

ps: Live high, Live mighty.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

shoot for the moon!!!

(aku rse mcm dlm script movie.ouhh...ok!novel ps i love you.haha!)

Mag said...

haha..meh berjuang untuk kurus bersama i~

sanggup kah anda?

PiNk said...

kamon zac kiut~!!

dueng said...

i pray for your success. and dear, keep your head high. you ain't as bad as you think you're.

i dunno how to explain this but eventually, it will fade away. all those unappreciated, loser feeling will go away in 2 occasion.

one, you fall in love with someone who appreciate you for who you are. he will make you comfortable in your own skin.

two, you just stop care about it. eventually, it happened to me.

i happened to have the second one before the first one. i pray for you to get the first one. it painful to be under constant pressure every time people jokes about it. you know you hate it and jokes about it still, but only if you know you hurt yourself most while joking about it.

anyway, it's a good effort...i pray for you. for goodness and encouragement which difficulties and struggle will lies upon the path. :)

Azreel Aswad said...

Pinku senang la..dia motivated psl *ehem* dh nk naik pelamin dh. :P

Mcm mangi ckp..kalau dpt no 1 dulu is better..because it might be ur motivation to change urself (even though it doesn't matter to that other person). In other word..u have something to fight for.

Mangi:
sometimes when u want to get no 1 u need no 2 too. ;)

kerel said...

yeah ~ chatok `mari kita berjuang/ `

simah said...

wah. adekah ini azam baru?

chill beb, life has more to come to u.

aku suke kau seperti kau sekarang. :D

simah said...

gudluck btw!! terlupe plak. :D