Monday, July 27, 2009

Fatty fatty bom bom.

Spent the Saturday morning with Lalim. Went to our routined once-a-year late morning buffet brunch at Hotel UiTM as usual.

I enjoyed every minute of it albeit the environment was all harmful. Lalim is back from Germany just less than a week and UiTM is closed due to the H1N1 virus. Ironic.

We went to the cafe in my Aaron. And then we ate. I ate a lot. And then he complaint about me eating a lot. which brings to me being fat.

and then all the gossips and stories that led to me eats a lot and being fat.

and then the reason why I started to wear tudung. and me being fat.

and then old flings and ex-es and me being fat again. haha.

JEEZZ he surely has a lot problems of me being fat! haha

Oh and I went to old fling's wedding (no pictah!) I still can't believe that he got married! Ha-ha funny tho!

Later, me and Rumet went to Mesra Mall and fulfilled my Pizza cravings.




Anddddd bought the same shoes!

Kaki hitam untuk kasut pink, kaki pink untuk kasut hitam.

Now this matches my new Inspired by Coco Chanel Pink Quilted bag. '


Oh I love shopping with Alice Wonders. It comes with a great cool box and a free gift of inspired by Coach bagchain and the ebst thing is I already got an RM8 voucher because I paid in 24 hours!


Argh shopping addict detector alerted!

Oh wonder what happened to my N80?



This happened. Puas hati dapat rogol N80 ku. padan muka rosak lagi!

Welcome Nokia Supernova subsidi ayah to my serve!

4 comments:

Azreel Aswad said...

Haha..diet2..
Pinku pon dh kurus..kau bile lg? :P

RS. said...

haha bestnyer lepak ngn org yg make us happy :D

Mag said...

beg santek!

dueng said...

why in the hell i never terserempak with you at mesra mall? what ilmu did you use? hahahaha.

nice to be here after long gone. :)