Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The most awaited moment.

I know you guys have been waiting for this moment to come. Esp mekars. So here's the news.

No I'm not pregnant. Neither getting married. Not even close to found a bf LOL

The news is, the legendary N80 has finally rest in peace.

Peace. or piece. whichever suits the most.

If people asked I simply said I dropped the phone. Whereas the truth is, I am so sick of the phone asyik rosak je, I decided to ketuk the phone to the wall.

Hence, the result.



I didn't see it coming since it has been a while since I used the late N80 as hammer. But it's too late.

Now it's REALLY time for the new phone presenting:-



SO NOT LG Arena (at least not yet!)

Aku tau korang memang ternanti-nanti waktu ni kan, so that I can finally 'move on' from N80 yang banyak menyusahkan itu. So here I open the floor for any suggestions.

You may suggest from as logic as Nokia Supernova to as ridiculous as Apple iPhone.

Thank you!

5 comments:

firechrome said...

amik la arena pe neh takkan downgrade kaman zac at least ada gps la :P

kerel said...

iphone china baru 600
takder 3G ngn wifi jer... hahaha ~ :P

botolbiru said...

now ade malaysia phone.
which i dont remember the name of it.
tah zac, dont downgrade.
sony byk je yang mura with 3g.

Azreel Aswad said...

brand malaysia tu CGL ker CLG ntah.. not sure..tp mcm2 model gak ada.. even ada yg touch screen nyer..

miserlyn said...

hahaha no comment ('_&)