Thursday, July 9, 2009

Gamophobia - Fear of marriage.

When I thought having RM700 made it easier for me to hunt for a good wedding gift, I was proven WRONG.

I really thought with that much amount of money I could barely furnished the whole house but tettttt Totallayh SO NOT.

I can't believe a whole set of tableware could cost at least RM1280. THIS IS SO GETTING CREEPIER. What if when I got married I want that RM55 plate pr pc? OMG will I be able to afford it?

I have this feeling, for so long now. I think I'm afraid of marriage. I'm afraid of everything about it. I know it's too early to think about it but I can't help it since the environment force me to.

what if I never find the right guy? what if the guy i found is not the right one?

what if the wedding turns out to be a mess? what if it was perfect but the weather was hell?

what if i dont have enough money? what if i spend lots of money for nothing?

what if when i got married i can never give birth? what if i give birth to all boys or all girls?

I'm a lousy cook, what if my husband likes to eat?

what if I'm bad in bed (SCARY NIIIIIIIIII)???

what if I want a perfect house but both of us can't afford it?

what if my husband cheats on me?

what if my husband dies and I have to live alone?

I know, people say things just move in their own way and we have just to believe that it will turns out right and have faith.

But what if they don't just go their own way?

13 comments:

Unknown said...

ok.
u.
scares.
me.

T_T

Hani said...

yeay geng!

simah said...

errr.. xpnh terpk. haha

doa doa semoga tiada apa halangan di hadapan.

easternC said...

org kater kalau tu ayat setan...
kurang2kan la gune nyer yek ~

note: hahaha jgn la tkot sgt...

RS. said...

haha yea, xpernah terpk, except for the last part.

that will suck so damn baddd...

haha, bt yea, when we are ready, we are ready. :)

Abas said...

errr... ak pon cuak g z psl kawen, bkn ko sorang jer.. haha

PiNk said...

haha si gila nih. jgn lah takut!!

miserlyn said...

Tawakkal kt Allah je la met.gle poyo comment rse;) hihu

~lalala~ said...

byk nye what if hang z.

aku rs la kn, marriage is a risk. tp sometimes, something are worth the risk. ;)

botolbiru said...

zac i been thinking about it since i dont know.
i think when i heard my 1st friend got married which is like 18 yrs old.haha i never good in marriage i guess.but like my parents said it to me," marriage is a gamble in life, once u make a decision stick with it. u make those decisions and no one if forcing you to settle down except yourself. but i guess when u're ready, there will be no problems UNTIL something turns out to be bad."

hahahahaha

Hani said...

hye intan i like your comment the most.

worth the risk, i hope so :)

dear all, thx!

Mag said...

wah..blog berwajah baru..

bad in bed tuh bleh blaja slow2..kahkahkah

(dalam byk-byk hok tu je i napok)

Hani said...

haha magh.
u memang!