Monday, June 29, 2009

The perfect combination.

The reason why I was willing to travel 4 hours right after office hour to KL is because I know that the best thing about watching Transformers: RotF is whom you watched it with.

Because the movie, a lil bit under expectation and more imporatantly, not as good as the 1st one.

(of course they said 1st time always the best)

But heck, the pre-movie and post-movie lepak-ing session with Cousins, always the main highlight :D

(and Optimus Prime; argh. Handsome sial!)

And Thank You Kak Lisa and Kak Lily for the greatttt hospitality (I wish we could hang out more tapi we all have our own things to do that day).

The next thing, Mekarian day out at Putrajaya. I can say everyone enjoy every part of it.

The Transformers movie they watched (Sorry I couldn't join!), The photoshoot at Putrajaya, the makan-makan at Cyber (I missssssss SHEELLLLLLLLL =( ), THE KAROK! omg the bestttt and the mamak session later afterward, just the perfect moments.

And thank you Sema for letting me, Ain, Ina, and Hazirah spent a nite at your place. It means a lot to once in a while reminicsing how good it is to share the same bed and pillow and bathroom with your girls :D

And Thanks Hazirah, for taking us to IKEA. My God I was craving for the salmon but they don't have it anymore =( and the new salmon, SUCKS!.

Thanks to Kerel, Abrak and Don too for sending me to Jalan Pekeliling. Sedih kene balik!!!

And a few minutes to meet Hamizah, is like the additional happy moment!! Miss you yang and tudung sangat cantik!

Too many people to thank because each and everyone of you, made the last weekend My bestestrestest weekend of all!

Just the perfect blend of every imporant person in my life =)

5 comments:

botolbiru said...

thank you to you too

yes that is the best
the gossiping, lepaking,cam-whoring, karok-ing, sleeping etc etc etc

it just felt like us going to ipoh to have a blast.
miss the old days but looking forward to the future.

hehehe

simah said...

huaargghh.. ngntok. jom tdo!

easternC said...

aku sayo lagi...
tido tido ~

fat ass said...

cinta !

i love u oke ;)

nur_aqli said...

mmg best,
tp kul 4.00 tu da mcm mabuk dah...actually lepas lab terus pg movie, mana la tak melepek haha, but it was worth it.
missin my aunts n uncles already ;)