Thursday, June 11, 2009

Please GOD help me!

Hello All.

Wah. Siap berhelo-helo.

I am currently online from Delifrance Cafe Megamall Kuantan. It is 9:50pm, the shops are all closing and I just placed my order.

We have a movie to catch in just 25 minutes time. Will I be able to finish my hot Chicken Lasagna by then? (plus surfing lagi haa)

Oh. We are going to watch Blood (I have no idea what this movie is about) even if the housemate begged and plead to watch Terminator Salvation, I said no. Because I wanted to watch it with dearie Rumet (met, hope you read this! haha)

(ok yeay lasagna dah sampai. Makan jap!)

This Saturday I was supposed to meet the MRSM peeps at KT macam biasa, but thanks to the boss, I was told ORDERED to stay between the radius of 40km during the weekend. Great!

Oh just now when I was queuing at the ATM to draw some money, some stranger came to say Hi. Being the good daughter who listened well to the parents, I ignored him. But of course he pretended to be my ex-schoolmate and all. Tapi I taklayan.

But before he made his move, he told me nicely, 'Dek, muke awak cantik, TAPI DIETLAH SIKIT'.

i repeat...

DIETLAH SIKETTTT

ulanggg suara...

DIETLLLAAAHHHH SSIIIKKKEETTTT........

....

....

......

even for some unknown stranger, I am unacceptably fat!

Oh gotta run! The movieeeee!

9 comments:

miserlyn said...

haha dietla sket mettt. mcm tadop insurance je org tu. jom la met, i pn nk tgk salvation~~~~

RS. said...

haha, i didnt get anythign else after i read "Muke awak cantik..."

haha :)

simah said...

ngaaaaa~~

taley blah btol!

Hani said...

met, u kne tgk muke die met. mcm pecoh rumoh.

bak kate kerel, sian la die, muke die xleh ubah haha.

jom ah mettttttttt

raje, pffft!

semah, kannn?!?!

Mag said...

hahaha..berani giler.ok.i nk oyat gop r..

'zac, muka kamu cantek, tapi diet r sket'

miserlyn said...

hi farah~~;)

Mag said...

hai miserlyn~~;)

kaymalini said...

haha.kejam nye orang tu zacco weh.
boleh owp after die kate "dekk muka awak cantik" pastu terus shut up.jangan buat gitu.dalam hati baru nak senyum.haha.

kaymalini said...

haha.kejam nye orang tu zacco weh.
boleh owp after die kate "dekk muka awak cantik" pastu terus shut up.jangan buat gitu.dalam hati baru nak senyum.haha.