Monday, May 11, 2009

Sementara stok masih ada.

This year's 10th of May was like the most depressed 10th of may in my life.

Not only that it was Arwah Cik Nor's birthday (I am not allowed to mention this in front of Ayah, since 5 years back. Dia akan lecture me on how not good it is to grieve on mereka yang telah pergi)

And it was Mama and Ayah's 24th anniversary.

And it was Mother's Day.

Worst thing of all, I WAS AT HOME (and moneylessss).

after somewhat like, 10 Years of never having to say 'Happy Anniversary Mama, Ayah. Plus Happy Mother's Day', LIVE inf ront of their eyes.

I had (to try) to do it over and over again at breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, before sleep.

I SWEAR TO GOD IT IS MUCH EASIER TO DO IT ON THE PHONE!!!

(and in the blog!!!)

But they said, sementara stok masih ada. So yes,

HAPPPPPYYYYY ANNNIIIVVVEEERRRRSSSAAARRRYYYYY PPAAAARRREEENTTTSSSS
(the Nth time!)

Love,
Kakak.

2 comments:

botolbiru said...

happy anniversary aunty & uncle
lets make it 50 yrs
yeah i love happy couples.

simah said...

waw. sume serentak on 1 day?

tp seyes dow, wish in a phone is wayyyyyyy much more easier than in front! haha.

:D