Saturday, May 16, 2009

One birthday wish is slashed.


Suzuki Swift it is.


Turned me on, Darlink!

(aaron, I still love you!)

And oh Birthday is just another week a way. For this year I have only one wish (which I particularly steal from Raja's blog) that is

To get more so that I can spend more (on holidaysss)!

(or something like that! Ha-ha)

So 2009;

Swift. Checked.

Holidays. Wished!

New handphone with both QWERTY pad and touch pad AND 3G.

Dear God, let me check that, PLEASE!

(by showing that I reallly have some cool friends who are working with SHELL, SLB, PETRONAS, MIMOS, AND WHATNOTS)

With Love,
7 days to 23!

ps: Angels and Demons is awesome! And really, MS Garden got free wireless oke!

6 comments:

easternC said...

freaking swish?

easternC said...

freaking swish?

Hani said...

swish po! geek!

haha.

RS. said...

hahahaha i pray for the phone item to be checked !

:D

(well right now i think ppl really need to stop quoting me in blogs.. its freaky!)

botolbiru said...

raje,
people love quoting u
hahahah

simah said...

mane Maybank??? not in the list oi! :D