Tuesday, May 5, 2009

If it kills me.

I cannot pretend like I am okay.
I cannot pretend like I don't care.
I cannot pretend like it doesn't matter to me.
I cannot pretend that it's fine for me to know that you're not okay.

I cannot ignore the fact that you've changed.
I cannot simply swallow the fact that we're not the same.

I cannot be in the crowd and see that you're not there.
I cannot be alone and know that you're not around.
Even worse I cannot be with you and know you're not you anymore.

It's like you're so near yet so far away.
So reachable yet so out of touch.

I cannot be with them and drink their coffee
when I know they don't even know my favourite but you do

I cannot listen to the songs that we used to sing together
I cannot see the pictures of us dancing together

I cannot wear the shirt we bought each a pair
I cannot laugh to the jokes we used to share

I want to be able to cry on your shoulder again
I want to be able to share the secrets with you again

I want to be able to leave all the memories behind
But it hurts everytime I remember when I screwed up
you stayed

I cannot stand the pain.
It hurts and aches so much that it might kill me.

It might kill me.

9 comments:

RS. said...

i dunno the person means this much to you :)
dont worry Azhani, good friends DO come around (back).
(just like you did :)

ah.. dont let me start on how dramatic we were !

haha, Have. Faith. :)

PiNk said...

ouch!

Hani said...

raje,
=D

maluuuuuuuuuuuuuu haha

pink,
gile!

simah said...

did i miss sumtin?? :)

be patience, one day the rainbow will be over you again.

p/s: let me be ur shoulder z! can i? :D

Hani said...

sema,

u guys are undoubtedly good friends.

=D

easternC said...

aaaaaw schweet nyer hani...
la la la la ~ sokkay whats comes around goes around... nnt2 jumpe la yg lain... wakakakak [ape aku ckp neh]

botolbiru said...

to back those days
was priceless
everyone has their ups n downs
true friends will know their way back
just give them time to realize how important u are to them
they meet a detour but soon u will go on the same lane back.

yeah u did come around.
and i'm glad.

Afiq Malik said...

Hani,

PC aku crash masa record lagu.

It might kill me.

Hani said...

kerel,
sengal? haha

hazirah,
why is it everyone keep on mentioning about me coming around?

BEGITU MEMALUKANNNNNN HAHAHAHA

afiq,
it will kill you! (in ur case, lah)