Thursday, May 21, 2009

One day!

No. Not my birthday countdown. It is the day to our netball tournament!!! OMG dah lama tak main netball. I can't wait!

Ehem. Mintak-mintak berkat birthday, dapatlah champion ke kan?


*dancing dancing for Gebeng Raiders!*


Aliah wished me last nite. I am happy that she's the first to wish, but she did really wish 24hours earlier. Haha. Kak, y tak wish taun lepas? :P

And now Afiq dah kecoh-kecoh pasal free calls. I didn't know that on my birthday I got to make calls for free.

Little that I remember I did not register my bills on my name. ARGHHHH. so no free calls but waittttttttt

I did register his number which I bought about a year ago on my name . Sooo

guess who will be getting free calls and SMSs on my birthday?

DOUBLE ARGH!

Tataula if kau tak call to wish me on my birthday lagi kan!

4 comments:

botolbiru said...

hurm.
dem aliah.
i thought i forget to wish you
hahaha see i'm still eligible to wish u.hahahaha.

u will get that phone calls tho.
hahahahahaha
(gler bagi harapan)

RS. said...

ok. Happy Birthday.
Semoga panjang umur, murah rezeki.

(yea i know u get the same msg from me every year lolz. haha)

Unknown said...

aku wish pkul doblas
pastu kn, xdelivered
sile jwb

hahahah!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POMPAN ^__^

simah said...

msg aku delivered kt ko pkl 6ptg? :D

/me xdpt guess sape yg ko reg name tu. eh, tp btol ke free calls n smses on birthday?? seyes??