Monday, May 18, 2009

He's Just Not THAT Into You

After the bowling tournament, despite segala kelenguhan yang killing me, I still managed to spend some time walking round the mall. And I found this.



Oh. Flashback sikit.

Yours truly telah dipaksa oleh ofismate beliau untuk joined (keyword disini: ED) Bowling tournament that was organised by iPerintis East Coast Sports and Recreation Club. Which, from what I understood, is held annually.

and no, bukanlah beliau itu sangat pandai berbowling, tapi sebab ada award for lowest scorer, yours truly berjaya jugak menyahut cabaran paling agung tersebut.

So yes, after HUNDREDS of throws and trust me - NO LONGKANG AT ALL - gile amazing!!! haha - I managed to score this


Siapakah Zahani Itewwww


and see that LAST score, that is so my first 100-pins in my whole life woot woot!



oh btw, that kid i was holding and another one down here,



ARE TOTALLLLLLYYYY MY FAVOURITEE HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAYYYYY.

ahh. I just love kids. can i have one, please?

OH back to the title. So as expected, without further adue, yours truly terus mencapai DVD tersebut dan membuat purchase.

And ended up looping the movie in her laptop the whole weekend sampai tertido! Ho ho ho.

Ben Affleck and Jen A, My favret nak jadi mcm diorg please!

5 comments:

Afiq Malik said...

Hani.

Mata budak tu, juling.

simah said...

gile seksiiii siottt!! :D

RS. said...

zac, I KNOW I TOTALLY SOUND LIKE A CHEAPSKATE, but pleaseeeeeee lemme borrow that dvd!!

aku xsempat tgk kat cinema :(

plsplsplsplsplspls bring it to KL. plsssssssssss


u'll be my fave for that ! :D

and YEA. congrates on no-longkang-bowl ! haha

easternC said...

hahaha dont lent it to raje ~ dengki ~
aku tgh donlod muvi itu... hahaha~ best ker?
hurm... sexy? hahha ~ may be makcik tu berjubah penuh bagai arab datang soping mesia... so stended lar...

Hani said...

Afiq,
dem my camera hehe!

sema,
biase r member kau :P

Raje,
oKAYYY. Begitu teruja nak pinjam cd 10hengget aku neh.

Kerel,
donlod jgn x donlod. nangis jgn x nangis. haha