Monday, May 25, 2009

My Happy Birthday.

When the clock striked 12 I knew that I should be expecting calls and texts. Lots of calls and calls and texts and texts.

The first call was from Reen. As much as I didn't see it coming, I am so happy that she remembers my birthday. As soon as we hung up, Aisha called. Then I knew I should be expecting more calls.

But there were nothing. No calls, no texts. None whatsoever.

The excitement for tomorrow's netball game seriously wasn't helping. I couldn't sleep! And the worst thing is, I thought I should be reading text after text when none actually came into my phone.

I told myself maybe people have already slept. Everyone is working and they tend to get sleepy earlier now. Maybe they will text/call as soon as they woke up.

And then the Subuh Adzan. People should have started to wake up by now, I should get more calls and texts! But hey, still nothing.

As I was driving to the court, still no texts! But Seema called. Contented that someone actually does remember my birthday.

And then Chuna called before I left for the game and left my phone in the bag. After the game, I came back to my phone only to receieve 3 missedcalls from Dell the BFF.

No text.

I couldn't help but to figure out why people forgot my birthday. Have I not gave enough reminders? :p

And then lunchtime. I received a few calls but hey, no texts! And those people who called, they complained that it was difficult to reach me.

Then I figured out, maybe, now, it is time for me to take my birthday like just another day. You see, things are changing. Maybe, people don't wish you happiness on your birthday anymore.

Until momma called to tell me that she texted me a few times asking me about the games only to receive no reply for me. NOW I realised. SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY PHONE!

So I restarted it, only to receive at least 50 texts (consisting of birthday wishes, missed calls notification, maki-maki hoi apsal tak dapat call! :P) from those people who matters a lot to me!

Ah ha ha ha ha. SILLY ME and STUPID N80!!!

And then I went to the court again, for the semi finals, ONLY to be greeted by a LOUD LOUD LOUD happy birthday song sang by the whole netball team (and super supporters!) OMG! haha.


Later that night, after having steamboat dinner with the family at Rumbia, and to receive a very suprising present *_* from them, I went back to Rumah Petronita where the whole Gebeng Raiders Netball Team stayed. And they suprised me with a Secret Recipe New York Cheesecake.

Terharu sangat sangat sangat!

The next day, not only that we won 3rd place for the netball game (oh lala! hehe) Kak Zuli and family suprised me with a birthday dinner ANDDDD another birthday cake!


And Little Amalin, gave me a birthday present.

A CAT! haha

So I said, for this year, my birthday is not just another day! it is just another special day! SO, maybe next year =p

Thanks to you guys who called, texted, wall-posted, wrote a blogpost for me (even those who remembers but forget to wish :P) !!! haha. I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLL!

Happy Happy Happy to be 23!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

and that's the reason for us (mekar) celebrate your birthday at mapley on the day ^__^

Hani said...

haha korang memang!!!

tapi tetap terharu!!! :P

botolbiru said...

jap2.
maple?
bile?
zac aku wish like 12am oke.
xlambat pon.
pas msg trus tdo.

simah said...

haha. kami sgt2 bergembire di maple menyambut beday ko. siap gi tgk wayang lg pastu. punye la celebrate. hahahaha.

:D

p/s: "hepi beday z", kate paih.

RS. said...

damn 23 is a big number :-S

Obefiend Weiland said...

HBD Hani!

sori lambat

PiNk said...

pastuh suke2 kan nak marah aku kan!

hoh! aku bgn2 tido trus wish!

emo2!!

hahahahhahaha

Husna said...

aku dah jadi morning person sekarang.

sebab tu aku wish pagi! bukan malam tu hahahhaha :P

Hani said...

hazirah, diorg pergi dat nite. konon siap ade kek yeay. so yes, 3 birthday cakes this year ahaha.

yup i noe, even aku dpt msg kau at 4pm, aku tau msg to sent on 11pm the nite b4 haha.

semah, tenkiu celebrate bday aku haha.

ps: tenks paih!

RS, saba k! ur time will come haha!

Hani said...

effi, noprob!

pinku, haha n80 ku tak berdosa!! :P

husna, semuaaa dh jadik morning person. saba je la haha. tenkiuuu anywayyy

~lalala~ said...

wth..! u'r still 23?! i tot u'r the same age as me..!

anyways, sorry for the late wish. i forgot, even tho i open up ur blog like every 2-3 days. silly me.

anyways, am glad that u had a superb birthday party..! hepi belated.!

PiNk said...

weh pompuan apehal x apdet blog?
da gile??

hoho