Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sebab tuh la I insisted on a Desktop PC

4 years ago, when MARA approved my computer loan, out of 4k, I used only half for a desktop PC. I didn't even take the balance, so Ayah asked me to buy a laptop instead.

I tetap taknak. Desktop PC it is.

Then it began. 3 years of mengangkut pc at every end of semester, hantar pegi rumah Atan, ambik balik, naik turun tangga angkut 5 kotak, tertonggeng terbalik connect all the cables.

Belum campor time it needs reformating, power unit blow, graphic card senget, monitor resolution lari, berapa kali I angkat naik turun tangga.

Tetap tabah dan gigih.

Now the company gave me a laptop. I think it's cool, because now I get to go to the coffee shop and use their free Wifi!

BUTTT

Last Thursday I was in a rush for a meeting. So I pon just close the lid and didn't put the lappy in its bag. So I just put it on the passenger's seat. Geddit?

Suddenly I tengah laju-laju adelah stupid car yang suke brek-brek, tibe-tibe masuk right lane. how stupid. Terpakselah I emergency brek secepat mungkin; and that is when the lappy dengan seronoknya meluncur from tempat duduk to the tempat letak kaki.

O.O.O. But then, ok. It still worked. adelah sikit rase goyang-goyang. But then it is still fine.

Until yesterday......

I have to take a file back to house. Banyak sangat kerja since team lead is on leave, so i put the file in the bag, together with the lappy. But bila I nak angkat beg tu berat sangat, so I keluarkan la the lappy. How clever kan?

Bile I keluar dengan selambenye with lappy in my hands, baru I sedar, it was raining.
I pon lari lari lari lari lari, kononnya feel macam kat tangan ni, tgh pegang the file, and the lappy is safe in the bag.

Apparently, vice versa. HURM.

But then yes, the lappy is still functioning. But only God knows how well it is.

Only about time it will rest in peace.

HAHA.

ps: One for me, please.

6 comments:

PiNk said...

ko nih mmg gile la!

pembaziran name nye nihhhhhhhhhh

tlg ah jgn bagi si mememia nih laptop agi!!

hahahaha

botolbiru said...

zac,
that's not the way to handle laptop.please la.haih.sayangla laptop anda.
haahahahah

하 니 said...

larh... cian laptop tuh...
aih...

Unknown said...

mentang2 laptop company..ish2.

Adreen Nordin said...

bole report n get it fixed or just let it dry. tp jgn ganas2 tau :P nnt kteorg jgk kene order if you can't use your laptop dah. haha.

Anonymous said...

(tepuk dahi)