Monday, November 10, 2008

because these are what being alone can do to you

apart from you keep on talking to yourself, of course. All the time, correction.

1. I am this close to reply to the ON SUNYI spam messages.

2. Drafted atleast 10 posts in my blog (but keep on refusing to post the wedding dreams. Hello, not everybody can stand your pukable extravaganze dream wedding with your so-called true soulmate whatsoever. Reality check, please?)

3. That doesn't include the number of posts I drafted in my mind. Oh, that was like, NUMBERS OF EM.

4. I became less reseptive to my surrounding. I don't realize a makcik talked loud till my mom said so, I didn't realize something was annoying until Raje mentioned so, I didn't realize a kid was this close to kill my niece until my mother screamed. Haha.

5. I am not bold and fierce anymore. Yesterday a cashier girl at Transnasional counter stood me up for 45minutes because she was out for breakfast. I swore I would take her name and IC number and make a complaint but when she returned I didn't and I even talk to her politely! Demit! I used to even screamed at a counter boy at The Curve Kenny Rogers for not splitting our bills.

What The Hell Has Gotten Into MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1, spell P-a-t-h-e-t-i-c on your own please!

2, POST ! POST ! POST ! POST!!!!!!

4, I dont remember which one?? (Too many!)

5, I'm (truly) happy for this item :) it shows that you are becoming more patient.

Anonymous said...

middle-age-syndrom :-"

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

tuh je mampu aku type.

sekian.

jumpe agi esok hari, di communicator.

siapakah saya?

simah said...

sengal je istenk. middle age syndrome? hahaha.

ko da makin tue la ni z... haha. sangat2 berbeze dr z yg aku kenal. mmg ko da matang! :)