Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It is time for Holiday again.

My uncle kind of won 4 return tickets to A PLACE that he doesnt wish to go. So he is offering me those return tickets for half price.

Which means, I only have to pay for one-way, and come back for free!

But the deal is, I have to find another 3 who'd like to buy the tickets, because he won't sell it if I only have 2 friends ke sorang ke.

Geddit? All or nothing. LOL.

So I managed to secure Hazirah (who is uber excited) and Raje (who sounds Interested enough) but WE kinda need one more person.

Or two.

Because I am NOT SO SURE if I wanted to go. Because you see, I have a return tickets to ANOTHER place and that holiday itself could cost me some money.

I mean, what do I do for living to be able to go to PLACES in one year.

It's not like I earn 3.5k per month like SOME REAL PEOPLE. Ha-ha.

Oh So the moral of the story is:

If you think you can live with Me, Raje, and Hazirah for like 3-4 days, let me know.

Because I am yet to ask my uncle how long the vacation is, what Airways the tickets are, when are the tickets valid and such (I have not yet asked because I don't want to sound too excited about it when I don't even have an international passport)

And

www.auroraexpeditions.com.au

This... could be us!

Oh and if you guys want to buy ALL for of them also can. Just let me know, ok!

8 comments:

PiNk said...

nakkkkkkkkkkkkk!

tapi bile?

haha

botolbiru said...

ala.
if a person by all of it.
please please please
let me in into the trip
i am absolutely excited about it

zac.kamu mahu kemana pulak.
jom la zac.
saye sgt teruja nih.
tgk laut yg sungguh tempting.
aaaa what do dive into it.

easternC said...

me mau? haha

ShaEimaN said...

mnareknye bcuti2 if duet bkepuk2
ni tggl skoler terakhir
teringat ur post yg ble duet skoler trakhir da abes..nk bli teh ais pon kene mtk kt parents..tsk tsk

Husna said...

tanak include aku?

hiks.

Anonymous said...

ni free ke kene bayo?
kalo free aku nak!
0/
amek aku untung tau dpt gambo bes2!
wakakaka~
mane lokasi nya?

lomo side project!
http://azimzainudin.wordpress.com

Raieza Hanim R said...

PEGI MANA NI?

nakk!!

Raieza Hanim R said...

berapa harga satu ticket yg dah dihalfprice kan?
details!!!!!!
bila date journey tu?
berapa hari?