Tuesday, October 21, 2008

because Afiq said bad things happened 3 times in a row..

First, Andy buat hal. Checked.

Second, Locked outside the room with all the stuffs inside for 50minutes. Checked.

Third, hurm. Third. Third Not Checked. NOT YET CHECKED.

See, we came to the part when I was waiting for Kak Gee to pick me up, kan? I went to draw money to pay for Andy's madness, when suddenly, I stepped on my own seluar. Pelik tak? not really for me.

Remember 3 years ago, graduation foundation? I stepped on my own kain baju kurung, trapped, fell, and bleed my teeth. The difference now was, I didn't bleed anything. Eventho I fell on the jalan tar. Sikitla. Kuku jari kaki. Simple so. Just pedicure (alasan2).

The thing is, I wasn't hurt, but I was mad. Not because there was a group of smelly guys from the contractor company who were laughing at me. I don't mind at all, because I could fell into a mud pool and not smelt as bad as them, but I was mad because, my HEELS have never trapped me in anyway.

I jumped and danced and run on it for God sake.

So there you go, the heels from my convocation ceremony, OFF to the honour of the dustbin. And to the future gladiator wedges I was just gonna buy tomorrow, you can say bye-bye now.

After a 10 minutes lecture by Kak Gee, I am now obliged to buy strictly Clarks and Crocs only. we will see :P

So third, fell on the jalan tar and got laughed by a group of smelly guys, CHECKED!

4 comments:

dueng said...

a great pair of shoes will flies you across the world.

find a great shoes. it will flies you far. :)

cause the feet who are comfort will ease the mind to enjoy the world.

or so i said la.

now, you have excuse to find good shoes.

bad luck will go away. but sometimes it stays for a while, just to see how much patience you have. don't worry, it will go eventually. good things never die.

Ainul Hafiz said...

la... Andy ni bukan manusia rupanya. isk~

Husna said...

think it this way;

lepas 3 perkara Malang.
susul 3 perkara Tuah.

ok? ok!

see you tomorrow!

PiNk said...

1 perkara tuah akan berlaku esok

see you tomorrow gak!