Monday, September 10, 2012

Thinkin Bout You

Spent the last weekend on the road, on Saturday and lying on my back one whole day, on Sunday.

It was too much I guess, for a 26yo, to come back from work at 11pm, and continue party which ends at 5am, slept for 3hours before waking up for a brunch with girlfriends. And later, 3 open houses, from Setapak to Kota Kemuning to Puncak Alam. Traffic wasn't helpful either.

Pink's openhouse - Setapak


Brunch at Gardens

Sadly no pic of Seema's last bachelorette day but for sure we had fun :)

And Sunday, I spent one whole day reflecting myself in the mirror (more like reflection from Kak Ewie's 42 inches LED tv haha) it's been a while since I lay down one whole day and showered at 4pm. Later for dinner, Piyie and Liza decided to stop, have to literally drag my ass in sleepsuits to the restaurant LOL!

Today I bumped into this;


I really can't decide if this is my favourite cover of Frank Ocean's but you know they said always support local act so way to go Yuna.

The bridesmaid dress #5 is here. Anticipation for the weekend's wedding is so damn high!

No comments: