Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hitched

Eza is getting married. 
Eza was my futsie, she was the closest to me.
When you have a lot of things in common that it's easier to talk that it's easier to survive KL-Kuantan trips then you know a person is close to you.

She was pretty if not the prettiest. But she's so boyish but so jiwang juga sometimes. 
And she's always pening demam athma and sakit perut. 
But she is one hell of a great sportsperson! she can playyy everyything.
She's our star!

I didn't like Eza at the first place. She has this terrible Aussie slang and what makes it worst is she always speaks english! 
we didn't speak english that much back in Kuantan so you know what I mean.
And 2009 we were on our netball trip and Eza asked me to share room with her.
And there I saw, she's nice (tho she was always pening that time too).

She was the first to know I was quitting from iPerintis as she was the one to send me to HP interview.
We were together a lot back then. 


She had thousandssss of relationships problems. 
Then again quoting grey's anatomy, 'I thought life is easy for pretty people'.

And out of nowhere here comes Fb wedding invitation of Eza and Dean.
I didnt's see it coming!
Seeing Dean's name i laughed hard I almost rolled on the floor.
Really can't believe they survived all the drama ;p

Ahh we should have another round of futsal together before you got knocked up, Eza. 


No comments: