Friday, September 21, 2012

One Night Stand with Adam Levine

10 things, 10 things about last night I will never. never. never forget.

1) Adam ada misai. Ya Allah. Demi tuhan kacaknya mu Adam. Sumpah hensem. A mix of Van Persie and Casillas.

2) Adam did Gangnam Style. So today, the first thing I did, is to watch Gangnam on youtube. Haha. Have been resisting to watch it since it became so mainstream. but once Adam acknowledge it, I can't ignore it haha.

3) My goodness isn't the lead guitarist James Valentines a sweetheart? And he'e cute too and HE CAN SING.

4) Adam was on drum, and guitar, and amazing vocals. Super multitalented and handsome and smells so good too.

5) Adam did Sexyback by JT. reminds me of this one scene from The Voice when Xtina said 'Adam was trying to be all Timberlake and stuff' haha.

6) Adam. So. Freaking. Hot. And. Sexy. Like. Seriously. like. all the moves, turn me on darling. turn me on.

7) Adam asked me (us. the whole crowd) if I (we) have the Overexposed album yet and I (we all) said yes so I feel obliged to go and get a copy of it the soonest! hehe

8) Adam personally loves Daylight of Overexposed. Note to self, memorize the entire song.

9) Adam said the next time they are here make sure the whole stadium is filled. Get the keyword, NEXT TIME.

10) My personal favourite pick from last night are Move Like Jagger, This Love, Wake Up Call, One More Nite, Wipe Your Eyes, Sunday Morning and now i feel like I'm just listing the whole entire setlist so I better stop.


The little fangirls mode inside were activated.


Oppa Adam Style. I miss so much. Rasa macam nak terbang ke F1 Singapore concert now.

No comments: