Sunday, September 23, 2012

Goodbye Kobs.

I don't think I will be able to ever forget that day in Kamdar Kuala Terengganu when me, Kaykay and Kobs ride on a escalator and it stopped. Ultimate fatjoke.

Kobs is like that. Kobs is the 'all-to-go' man. The 'Kobs jom g Kamdar' man. The 'Kobs tiket bas takdok, anto aku balik dungun' and drove 200km to send me back - man. The 'Kobs becilah akuu blabla' man.

And then Kobs got married and decided to migrate to Japan to follow his student wifey Izyan.

And then things will change, surely, eventually. But as for now,

I bet Kobs will not last even 1 year in Japan haha.

Goodbye Kobs, for now!


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

1 comment:

kaymalini said...

"kobs, ambil aku jauh sikit dari rumoh".

"kobs gi jap beratur beli mcd"

"kobs tolong jap kacau coffee eh"

kobs yang treat kite semua like princesses kannnn? kannn?