Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sundies Gone

Kob's wedding was one hell of a journey. From Tampin to Kajang, to Dungun to KT to Telemung, I was on an Amazing Race.

So sad we missed Kobs on Kereta Kuda. Yes I pon taktau why Kobs so bercita-cita naik kuda bagai.


But it was a perfect afternoon, perfect people perfect jokes and perfect food, it worth every cent of of every minute of every journey.

Now with Kobs, Amad, and Aizu are married, I guess it's time for me and Kaykies to move on lah, since all sundies boys are taken, there'll be no more party for sundies on sundays at Uncle Chua.

Plus Kobs is flying to Japan to follow his wife. I guess Sundies are pretty much over.

Argh moving on is hard, but the sooner you move the sooner you'll get there!

sundies courtsey of kaykies. once upon a time.

Am so proud of my sundies, bodoh bodoh ayam pon kawen dengan princess bagai ok!

No comments: