Thursday, September 6, 2012

Can't get over it

Some pictures from Perhentian from Kak Zie's camera. I can look at these forever.


struggle si gemuk nak masuk laut


this is the jetty from our resort. yes. look at the water!!!


the rombongan. the best people ^_^


LOOK AT THE WATER!! i will keep this picture forever to remind me of the waterrrr


in front of our resort. to rate Arwana? hurmmm see me in private ;p


the view from our cafe. LOOK AT THE WATERRRR


Happy faces going snorkeling. LOOK AT THE WATERRR T_T


happy faces back from snorkeling. was so good. so good. so good.


now these are happy faces in the pool. find my dad. no you cant. because he was busy playing PANDELELA that if you look closely, you can actually see him under the water splash!

I miss Perhentian. I MISSSSS good times :(

No comments: