Friday, January 16, 2015

Days are reflected

My mood, are often reflected by what I chose to hear in the morning. My ears are picky like that. I put on my earphone and I could spend one hour shuffling on youtube trying to find what my brain feels like accepting that morning.

Some days it's Amy Winehouse, some days it's Maliq and D'Essentials with a lil bit of Raisa, some days it's Boyz II Men, sometimes I can listen to one song for one whole day for a few days (right now, Mewangi by Akim and Kau Tercipta by Lah Ahmad).

So how's 2015? My year started with a plan. Actually 2 plans. But these 2 plans basically just the way to execute the main plan; that is how to spend my salary for year 2015.

LOLS

I decided to....... still further my studies! yes, But this time, I'll go local. Less effort, same effect. I can't believe I'm overachiever like that. Though I feel like I'll just sit here in my comfort zone trying to spend my money to fill my time. And then I ran out of money and I guess well maybe I can further study. Haha.

And, made a year plan of where to go (and finish that damn money still) it's a year plan no kidding. Man I have to get another life goal that is much bigger than skiing in Vermont.

And, weddings to attend (still), family day to plan (what else is new) and find a boyfriend (this never gets old). I have decided that I don't wanna be that girl who just sat there because she is traumatised from all that's happening around her. Boys are nasty, true, but I'm gonna get myself a keeper.

(And not the one with gloves and stand in between goalposts :)) tho that I don't mind!)

Wow. What's playing in my ears that brought me to all this crap? Sewindu - Tulus.


No comments: