Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Handsome Daddy

Had lunch with Magh, Maryam and Fatimah today. It has been a while since I see this bunch. Fatimah takes instructions now, such a good big girl. Maryam just came back from school. Do not let me start on this one, how old I feel now that she goes to school and all. Ok I'm just going to cry at the corner.

So I asked Maryam, what she did at school, and as a hopeless aunty, I will always ask kids if there's a handsome boy in their school.

To what Maryam replied, 'Ada, handsome macam walid!'

We (me the irresponsible aunty, and the mother!) laughed hysterically in the shop. I mean of course Maryam's father is handsome, but I was expecting handsome macam Prince Hans (of Frozen, you know).

Ahh dads in the eyes of kids, how lucky. But just for the record Maryam did say Che Hani is pretty so I get what she means now.


No comments: