Monday, January 19, 2015

Romancinta

Few weeks back we went to have lunch at Jalan TAR and we spotted Caliph Buskers in front of Sogo. Like other KL City People who are easily amused and entertained by busking, I spent a good 5 minutes listening and recording them playing Widuri and Keroncong Untuk Ana before my girldfriends literally dragged me to the restaurant.

Dear Edry, I discovered them first. Now I have to spend maybe one million bucks to bring them to my wedding. Though I am torn between feeling good to em buskers for this big break or to feel bad that Edry is using them to get back to Aweera, but as a new groupie, I am still so proud buskers. Well done.

And I really honestly think Joe deserved this. It's about time for some credits to hip hop and this is Joe's first time in AJL. You know when you want something to win, gotta let em pioneers take it.

Growing up listening to Too Phat, I truly appreciate this precious gift for Joe. Plus that Sonaone guy is damn good looking so I really don't mind him bagging the trophy home.

The night before, we went to the full dress rehearsal and somebody let me have the Post Party Passes, so there we were right after the show, eating nasi lemak and teh tarik with Dato' Hattan and Datin Ariani because why not (and gawking a lot too).

Earlier that evening we had a bachelorette lunch for Hazirah and the day ended with a post party at AJL. SO much pressure for the next bachelorette do.

I couldn't believe on Friday Aishah asked me what was I gonna do during weekend and I said.. I just wanna stay in.. because it feels like staying in lately.. LIE. LIE. LIE.

No comments: