Monday, January 26, 2015

Jimbaran

I was having a bad day. (Yes all boring posts start with I was having a bad day). I felt so much betrayed and back-stabbed and I have no one to turn to but it's okay because I believe I'm on my way up and the journey is not easy, but eyes on the prize baby, eyes on the prize.

The new role is not easy, but easy are for chickens. I'm a woman. It's taking so much time and energy and I can't believe I'm a now that person who takes work home. shameful.

Anyways. I was trying my best to multitask and then my super tiny brain decided not to cooperate. Why of all times of all days, now has to be that moment it took me back to that particular evening we spent in Jimbaran, Bali.

It was a funny evening. To most people Jimbaran dinner is supposed to be romantic but not for us, of course. Bunch of funny party poppers.

So we had a dress code, everybody must wear long dress, black to be exact (we didn't plan to color coordinate but we did somehow. when you spent so much time with somebody this kind of creepy coincidence happened.) There we were on our luxurious Bali cab ride to Jimbaran, started with we had no clue which restaurant should we dine in. Bummer!

So, 3 ladies all clad in black dresses and clutches, fought the sand and stroll along the beach, trying to figure out which one is the restaurant everyone on the blog recommended! Clever, for not taking note. Sexy, not, for struggling to walk on the beach, not to mention, super hungry too.

And it doesn't help that we found it's funny to take pictures / videos with that selfies stick and now, it's dark. Sun is nowhere to be seen, oh heyyy we just had a sunset in Jimbaran and we didn;t watch the sun set. haha.

We laughed so hard we couldn't even finish the food we ordered because I guess we were high (we were starving and we laughed a lot so that kinda gave you the drugs) and then, and then, there was this busking group came from table to table and serenade people songs.

So. Very. Lovely. I wanna cry.

I requested 2 songs. Wonderful tonight, and, waw what was the second one?! They sang them perfectly tho.



Still don't remember which restaurant we ended up dining but to save you the time, it's not one of the recommended but the price is still cheap and the taste is OK. So safe to say any restaurants you go is OK I guess.










No comments: