Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Zac-centered


It was the end of first night of JavaJazz, we all had a tehbotol each in our hands and we sat there under clear blue sky at the open air stage area, talking nonsense.

And then they started to mention about my LONG LONG LONG LONGGG TIME crush.

I KNOW both of them are so against him, they don't like him VERY MUCH, but I kept the conversation going anyway because any conversation that concerns me, man, I LOVE IT. I'm self- centered like that.

I am actually very aware that my crush has no interest whatsoever for me. Please I'm 28, I have stop being delusional ages ago. But they were talking as if IT MATTERS. Was. So. Funny. One of them even turned her back against me!!

Fast forward to the next day, we were in a crowd for Raisa's performance (she is BTW, fecking perfect) and one thing about her is, she loveee to explain the meaning of her songs. So when she was about to sing this song, she began explaining and this friend of mine (who turned her back the night before), STARTED to laugh hysterically.

'I DEDICATE LAGU NI KE YOU ZACCCC'

And she kept on laughing, the whole song.
Some friends. are so funny. they deserve a punch on their face!!!!!

Kau carut mak yer!!!

No comments: