Thursday, March 27, 2014

I Miss You


Taken from asmanasa.com. Can someone please get this verified?

The night when the prime minister broke the most devastating news, I was at a friend's place. We both were numb, lost of words, clueless, deepened with sadness and frustration, never knew this could be real.

The next day we realised the world is grieving with us, it wasn't raining but it certainly wasn't a bright sunshiny day. The radio keep on playing surah from the Quran and when they are not, the keep them in slow numbers. I somehow think this song gives the most effect.


Everytime, everytime it's playing, I can't help but to feel a lil bit lost inside.

I am just like everyone else, I'm still in denial state, still wishing for miracle and stuff.
Still, prepared for the worst.
Just, Al-Fatihah.



No comments: