Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Jazz-lagged

4th time in Jakarta, I must say, the best, ever. Makes me miss Jakarta even more as I leave.
I now know where I should stay for my next visit, where I should go, what i should eat.
And JavaJazz just getting better by year, I am so Jazz-lagged.

Every time I left Jakarta I tell myself one day I will live here.
This time it was different, the jet took off and I asked myself, what's holding me back, actually?
I have nothing to lose, if I really really want to live in Jakarta, I should be living in Jakarta.
I should have made my move long long time ago.
Perhaps that first time I told myself I'm so gonna live in Jakarta.

What's holding me back? Seriously.
Uncertainty, is it? I'm scared I'll never adapt, right?
or I'm just a plain person who love to say i love something but never TRY to make it mine anyway.


brought back a piece of Jakarta with me as I left a whole piece of my heart over there.

No comments: