Wednesday, March 19, 2014

'You don't have to worry about me'

1. Day 11 now. I cannot imagine how a plane gone missing for 11 days. Whatever speculations going around we just hope that the 239 souls come back in one piece.

2. You don't have to worry about MAS. They are doing fine. People still have faith and trust on them. I was at the MATTA fair last week and the number of people queueing for their service, you have no idea man. Looks like they are not losing anything anytime soon, which is great, right.

3. Have you ever been added to a whatsapp group where you don't wanna get any update, you don't wanna ever be part of, and you are not interested at all, but you can't leave? You cannot simply 'not-read' or 'not-see' or 'not-care' because it's there and it's giving you notification and shit, and you can never get them? Yikes.

4. I am hoping that all these hassles will paid off, I am sure I am doing this for a good cause. And I am determined.

5. I am fine. You don't have to worry about me.

No comments: