Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Luas bumi Allah

I think we all are aware, now, betapa besar dan luas bumi Allah. beribu-ribu kapal, kereta, boat, jet segala bagai teknologi yang dihantar sampai ke satelit di angkasa lepas. sebiji kapal terbang belum pon jumpa.

what a great awareness for us to realize how huge Allah created the world for us, MORE than we can actually imagine.

into day 5 now, it shocked me to read that Vietnam will start searching in their forest and hills. I mean, I thought we already covered that? Allahuakbar.

So now, have you realized how small you are in this world? still rasa besar dalam dunia yang luas ni? with setiap nikmat yang Allah pinjamkan, still rasa megah?

I have never felt so humbled, so small, so helpless like this very moment, except for every moment to ask from Allah please open this hijab, let us see what's hidden. 

Kalau di langit, turunkanlah. Kalau di laut, timbulkanlah. Kalau di bumi, tunjukkanlah.

On another note, Happy Birthday Mama. You have no idea how much I love you and how everyday i think of spending more time with you.


No comments: