Friday, July 22, 2011

This is a story of a REAL WAG


3 games in 7 days, I'm a real WAG yo!

So Bee is away in Singapore, I was contemplating whether should I complete the 3 EPL giants tour to Malaysia.

And then Seema gave me a free ticket (RM58) before KakGie offered me RM 68 tickets, when at last, I settled for RM 108 ticket from Dell's friend, Amy.

Biasalah, WAG. Mesti dapat tiket free.



I was SO CLOSE to TORRES. and Didier 'Dell' Drogba is soooooooooooooo huge!

Tho my Bee tak main, the game was great. I can say that my Bee is in a dangerous situation now. Hafiz Zamani Misbah is ready to be back to rock to National Squad.

Bertahan Bee, bertahan.

So I completed 4 trips to Bukit Jalil in one week. What have I NOT learn?

The parking is always a bitch.
Traffic for WHATEVER way is also always a bitch.
The phoneline, also a bitch.
and HOT guys, no matter how hot they are, THEY ALWAYS HAVE A GIRL.

pfft.

Gonna make my 6th trip to SBJ next week for the Singapore game. yes, I pretty much have not learnt anything and next week, I'm gonna be complaining about the same thing.


Liverpool.


Chelsea.


Arsenal.

But #HarimauMalaya is my heart. I can't help it.

No comments: