Monday, July 4, 2011

I need a retreat.

You know what I really miss now?

That feeling, when I was waiting for shima in the loo, alya and faris shopping in Rumah Mode, others just went out of sight, the smell of coffee hits me.

I turned around and there was a coffe house, with cosy couches and cushions and soft java jazz music playing. It kills.

So I just went to order, and sip, and the others just decided to join, so we chill, laugh, no burden, no rush, no whatsoever. Just us and the coffee.

I remember it is the best coffee I ever had. Maybe it's not, but with that kind of environment, what gives?

So that was the day, I went with this little black book which I wrote your name in it, all the sudden frustration and disappointment and heartbreak altogether with me, but as I walked out of the coffee house (with of course, that coffee still lingers in my tastebuds) I realised you're nothing but piece of crap that tried to break me.

I'm all glued back.

Now, you're here again, knowing not a thing again, and I feel like a piece of shit all over again.

I'm all broken and I need a retreat.

Please. Maybe it's time I confront. So all these sudden hellos and suprises will never appear again, break me into pieces.

I wanna go to that coffee house again. I miss Bandung.

No comments: