Monday, July 4, 2011

It's okay to be picky when you have so much to offer.

Perempuan, bila nak cari lelaki, akan cari lelaki yang boleh jadi as good as their father, or more or less.

So when he goes and calls you fat, he has ultimately lost all the hopes and trusts to disappointment and shame.

This is the guy I thought is as good as my father? WHAT WAS I THINKING?

I gotta admit that I have only one point of view for all guys, now. tak kesahlah kau lelaki macam apa pun, in the end kau tetap end up with typical girls.

So yes, a guy can appear with all the lovely charms, but he's always a disapointment.

I think I may have to stop pretending as if I care, as if I am looking forward to meet the true guy, the prince charming, the knight in the shining armour, whatever.

Because they are all the same.



Haih. i cannot pretend like I don't care for this one.
Kalau Fadhli Shas nak I, I takkan say no. Oh.

4 comments:

Dayana said...

harimau malaya #6, is it?

Mag said...

sape ni weh?

Hani said...

Hi both,

Yes. Fadhli shas, #harimaumalaya no 6 :D latest addiction ;p

kaymalini said...

dakyoh ajok keluar.
dakyoh cite hal kebapaan.
dakyohh aku amek gambo rumoh dia.
dakyohhhh belaka!