Sunday, July 17, 2011

harimau malaya mengaum

Bukit jalil, 16 july 2011

Thank you harimau malaya for the 3 goals. It was awesome, seriously. I don't mind even reds give us 10, that 3 goals matter.

Thank you harimau malaya.

Tapi yang lebih menghampakan, how could kitorang yang berjersey malaysia di boo di stadium sendiri, by those malaysians yang tak sedar diri berjersey liverpool. I know u guys are overwhelmed by the 6 goals, but please have some dignity.

Yang lebih hampa, kereta pancit di tengah jalan, bukan nk tolong, siap hon n highbeam. Motif? Please lah malaysian guys. Luckily I have my cousins, all the way from subang jaya to bukit jalil.

But it was altogether the best nite. I have to say the kops are more fun and sporting than the gunners. Eventho diorang berbaju merah, tapi when ultras cheer malaysia, diorang folo je. Just a few yang poyo I'm a true kop I was born in liverpool, whatever.

Thank you cousins and gfs, it was an awesome nite!




Ohhhh ofcourse thank you the reds. I still can't believe I saw Ngog, Carroll, Kuyt, Cole all LIVE in fornna my eyes. They're so effingg hensemssss tapi xbole lawan my baby fadhli shas. Walaupon u bagi penalty sekali, tp u still in my heart muah.

Thankkkk youuuu liverpool for ever coming to malaysiaa. Nak jugak ckp, game live lagi bessss dari game arsenal! Hehe

And this is yet a present to another brother for his deans award. i'm a proud sister :D

Ps: raje, wud be better if ur around :)

No comments: