Friday, December 10, 2010

Worth Living.

I was away for two days, attending orientation for new staffs at Pacific Regency Hotel, KL.

Just like any other trainings, all the lectures just come in one ear, goes out of another, but one thing really touched my heart.

Towards the end, the trainer told us something that is so good to not be shared here. Tho she said this is only between these four walls, but I can't not share this. Hope she doesn't mind.

Something like this.

'Whatever you do, do it for yourself. Do it your best. So that the day you die (touch wood) people will pay you last respect and say 'he/she was worth living. He/she touched my heart his/her whole life'.

That is so simple, but I am so motivated. Might as well share with my whole bunch of loves here :)
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

2 comments:

~lalala~ said...

weh z, wpun ko belom pergi (touch wood-nk ckp jgk) tp ko siyesly worth living tho for me. u have put another perspective in my life. seriously.

Db Cooper said...

x lame lagi keje kat hotel la nie?